Here is the ECOM West Africa Latest Job Recruitment. The company is looking to employ a Business Development Officer – Micromec.
About the Role
In West Africa, ECOM works with over 150,000 smallholder farmers, and has begun schemes to provide inputs, innovative products. MICROMEC deals in the sale and distribution of farm machinery for small to medium scale farmers, commercial farmers, NGO’s, Farmer Based Organizations and Cooperatives as well as products for external companies. The sales executive will facilitate the marketing and sale of MICROMEC machines, undertake after sales maintenance, build and maintain a client portfolio as well as foster good healthy client relationships. S/he would report to the Zonal Sales manager for MICROMEC Solutions in Ghana.
The position will be based at one of our Zonal centres: Western Region, Volta Region and Northern Region,
Ashanti and BA but will be required periodic visits to ECOM Head Office, Kumasi.
- Support Micromec marketing and engagement activities in the assigned area.
- Support business plans development and work with the Micromec team to execute business development initiatives.
- Ensure successful implementation of Crop Doctor marketing strategies that builds customer loyalty, increases brand recognition and improves customer satisfaction.
- Gather field intelligence data and prepare marketing and research reports to LM to ensure Mircomec has competitive advantage in the market.
Sales / After sales support:
- Lead sales activities of Micromec in the assigned location with a target driven mindset.
- Provide after sales support to customers and ensure high-level standard in service delivery
- Provide period sales report to LM per agreed timelines.
Leads Generation/Client Management:
- Generate a new portfolio of clientele base and follow up business opportunities for Micromec
- Identify or create client/prospect outreach development tools such as one-on-one meetings, seminars and speaking engagements, events and other direct client communications.
- Collect, monitor feedback and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Track complaints from clients as well as participate in review meetings to identify and track opportunities for improving client satisfaction.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum education: HND in Agri-business, Sales or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales
- Adequate knowledge in rural sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Appreciable knowledge in farm machineries will be an added advantage
How To Apply – ECOM West Africa Latest Job Recruitment
Closing Date: 1st July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED