Here is the DS Construction Limited Latest Job Advertisement. This reputable company is looking for a Driver.
The ideal candidate must be able to drive and operate other mid-sized trucks or products from workshops to project sites.
He/ She should be able to inspect and repair vehicles, machinery, and light trucks.
Candidate is expected to treat all individuals with respect; respond sensitively to differences and encourage others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness.
- Drive staff, visitors, and fabrications to, from and within the assigned locations as and when required.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Maintain log books and report regularly to Fleet Supervisor on the performance of assigned vehicles.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advise the supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
- Assist in the recovery of broken-down vehicles.
- Give technical assistance and coordinate the procurement of genuine vehicle parts for maintenance and repairs
- Give technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety gadgets such as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid road worthy certificates and insurance.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- At least 10 years driving experience.
- Professional driver’s license for at least 10 years, preferably experience with mid-sized trucks (pickup cars).
- 10+ years relevant experience or Motor Vehicle Technician (MVT)
- To be able to undertake general servicing of vehicles and diagnose faults.
- Ability to conduct minor repairs on vehicles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive for long hours.
- Knowledge of Accra Road networks.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Certificate (MVM) is a plus but not mandatory
Please Note: Our office is located at Nima, Accra. Applicants living outside Greater-Accra should be willing to relocate
How To Apply For The DS Construction Limited Latest Job Advertisement
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED