There is a job vacancy for the position of Driver at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology.
Purpose of job:
To make deliveries to customer sites, to drive company guests and employees and to perform other protocol duties
- Deliver approved customer orders, items and invoices to their various sites.
- Provide relevant feedback regarding customer signed waybills.
- Be responsible and accountable to all transit items to and from customers to ensure losses or damages are prevented.
- Assist with daily stores activities whenever required by the supervisor.
- Pick cheques from the customers ready for payment.
- To drive company guest and employees and perform other protocol duties.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Adhere to all Sandvik policies and procedures especially SHEQ policies.
- Carry out all work in accordance to set time frames.
- Assist with other administrative task as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- GCE O Level/Senior High School Certificate
- Driver license Class F
- Five (5) years’ experience in driving, particularly within mining environment.
- English Language literacy & proficiency
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Must be friendly and pleasant
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office application will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
How To Apply For Driver at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Closing Date: 28th July, 2022
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED