There is a job vacancy for the position of Driver at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology.
Purpose of job:
To make deliveries to customer sites, to drive company guests and employees and to perform other protocol duties
- Deliver approved customer orders, items and invoices to their various sites.
- Provide relevant feedback regarding customer signed waybills.
- Be responsible and accountable to all transit items to and from customers to ensure losses or damages are prevented.
- Assist with daily stores activities whenever required by the supervisor.
- Pick cheques from the customers ready for payment.
- To drive company guest and employees and perform other protocol duties.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Adhere to all Sandvik policies and procedures especially SHEQ policies.
- Carry out all work in accordance to set time frames.
- Assist with other administrative task as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- GCE O Level/Senior High School Certificate
- Driver license Class F
- Five (5) years’ experience in driving, particularly within mining environment.
- English Language literacy & proficiency
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Must be friendly and pleasant
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office application will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
How To Apply For Driver at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Closing Date: 28th July, 2022
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED