There is a job vacancy for the position of Driver At FOCOS Orthopedic Hospital. The hospital is looking for vigilant and efficient individuals for this position.
- Drive executive team as required.
- Undertakes daily vehicle checks as required (e.g. check the conditions of the vehicle—the brakes, tires, level of fuel, lubricants, and cleanliness of the vehicle)
- Inspects daily and reports any vehicle defects found as well as vehicle serviceability
- Transports staff /patients / volunteers to and from various locations within and outside the facility in a prompt and efficient manner, ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Takes responsibility for the ‘collection’ and ‘delivery’ of official supplies and other stocks to and from any designated location.
- Washes vehicles and maintains them in a clean and tidy manner
- Fills up on fuel tanks and ensure minimum levels
- Works and complies at all times, with the transport policy, guidelines and protocols
- Records distances and destinations in the vehicle logbook for every errand
- Performs any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Keeps the vehicle logbook updated regularly.
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
Education & Qualifications
- One key requirement is that, applicants must reside in or around East Legon and its environs Key requirement
- A minimum of S.H.S Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum valid driver’s license from Class “C”
- A minimum of 8 years working experience especially in corporate/formal work environment.
- Knowledge of Ghana road traffic rules and regulation
- Ability to speak, read and write simple English and to follow simple oral instruction
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deal positively with stressful situations within the work place.
- Ability to move from one place to another easily.
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply For Driver At FOCOS Orthopedic Hospital
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s and copies of license to [email protected], with the job title and place of residence clearly stated.
Closing Date: 26th August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED