Here is the DevWorks International Latest Job Advertisement. The company seeks the services of a Business Management Training Manual Development Consultant. DevWorks International (DevWorks) is recruiting a consultant to develop business management training manual(s) for the USAID-funded Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity (GFRA). However, The purpose of GFRA is to prevent the collapse of the small pelagic fishery sector and establish a durable basis for its ecological recovery while enhancing the socio-economic well-being and local resilience of artisanal fisherfolk and their communities. Also, The activity will seek to improve supplemental livelihoods and resilience measures for fishing communities, particularly for women and youth; facilitate private sector engagement and market linkages in the fisheries sector; strengthen government capacity in policymaking, regulation, and enforcement; strengthen improved science and research, including data for policy and management decisions; and empower key stakeholders to affect change.
Under Objective 1, GFRA will support the employment transition and capacity development of selected youth between the ages of 15 and 35 with supplementary livelihoods that are financially and socially suitable. While Objective 2 seeks to increase the quality and sanitation standards of fisheries products, this includes strengthening local understanding of market demands and opportunities; enhancing the quality and value of artisanal seafood products (including hygiene as a key limiting factor); improving market access; and ensuring local capacity to negotiate premium pricing for improved products.
- The consultant is expected to design a training manual on business management topics such as savings, credit management, banking, marketing, client and customer management, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, and so on.
- The consultant will design this comprehensive and easy-to-use training manual (s) with the target user groups in mind; people with less or no formal education. For easy comprehension, the training manual should include simple text, images, and infographics.
- The consultant will work with GFRA to finalize the content.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- At least 6 years of experience conducting similar activities.
- Must be familiar with the socioeconomic dynamics in Ghana’s coastal communities.
- Must have proven experience in development of training manuals, particularly financial literacy for low-literate beneficiaries.
- Must have experience working with youth.
- Experience working on donor-funded international development projects of similar scope, complexity, and size; experience with USAID-funded projects is desirable.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
How To Apply – DevWorks International Latest Job Advertisement
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] with “GFRA Business Managment Consultant” in the subject line
Closing Date: May 25, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.