Deloitte Invites Job Applications. The company is hiring a Chief of Staff – Executive Office. Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
The role of the Chief of Staff is both strategic and operational. S/he will:
- Manage strategic and operational activities within the broader Africa practice and also in the region of location in West Africa
- Represent the CMP in a professional and confident manner, in both written and verbal communications, internally and externally
- Handle work-related matters on behalf of and alongside the CMP in a highly confidential manner
- Anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and events
- Planning and executing administrative and operational tasks on behalf of the CMP
- Acting as the contact person between the CMP and stakeholders as applicable to the role
- Assisting in change management activities
- Business development and research to support the Office of the CMP
- Work collaboratively, leveraging appropriate firm resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for the CMP
- Coordinate, support and contribute to a variety of special projects for the CMP
- Coordinate and attend internal/external meetings as requested to document action items for independent follow up
- Schedule meetings, organize and maintain calendars with the ability to understand, anticipate challenges and be able to manage/reschedule priorities effectively and proactively
- Handle all meeting logistics, preparation and distribution of materials, record minutes and maintain/monitor follow up task list to ensure timely completion.
- Serve as a point of contact for execution of administrative support for senior firm leadership when required.
- Prepare all types of correspondence often acting independently, including letters, memorandums, agendas, reports; prepare additional documents as needed including composing, proofreading, formatting, and editing documents for final output.
- Maintain hardcopy as well as electronic filing systems for all standard and confidential files.
- Prepare requisitions for office items and keep an up-to-date inventory to ensure timely restock.
- Arrange and support travel, accommodation, itineraries, expenses, filing and other administrative activities for the CMP.
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements.
- Undertake any other duty and work on ad hoc responsibilities as requested by the CMP
- The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and ability to handle and manage complex operations across multiple jurisdictions.
- S/he should have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
- S/he must demonstrate the ability to deal with highly confidential information and act as a liaison between the West Africa Leaders/Partners and other constituencies, both internal and external.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to work effectively in a fast paced and project-driven environment with constantly changing demands. S/he will require energy, excellent engagement skills and a passion for the growing Deloitte
Qualification, Skills And Experience
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Project management qualifications/experience
- A post-graduate/master’s degree in any business course will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in professional services environment and/or in similar capacities, including demonstrated experience of finance management, budget execution, etc. and other complex tasks
- Highest level of integrity, confidentiality, self-awareness, and a desire to excel
- Good facilitation, communications, writing and presentation skills
- Personable and possess excellent inter-personal relations
- Entrepreneurial, business acumen, data analysis, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
How To Apply For Deloitte Invites Job Applications
Closing Date: 27th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED