There is a job vacancy for the position of Customer Service Junior Associate at mPharma.
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our project team as a Customer Service Associate for a duration. He/She will serve as the primary voice for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty to the project in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Owns and leads multiple customer accounts and manages relationships utilizing project management best practices.
- Serve as a product expert and provide existing customers with technical and product support where necessary.
- Create and implement procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Identify and find solutions to potential operational issues such as billing, deliveries of drugs, etc.
- Interface with supply chain departments to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a healthcare organization (including internships)
- Pharmacist preferred
How To Apply For Customer Service Junior Associate at mPharma
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED