There is a job vacancy for the position of Customer Service Consultant At Sutherland.
Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Customer Service Consultant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you! Customer Service Consultants in this role get to: Be the Point of Contact; answer inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. Respond to inquiries about products and services, processing payments, or performing general account maintenance. Up-selling customers to new products or services may be encouraged.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For Customer Service Consultant At Sutherland
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED