Controller Decision Support (Data Mining) at MTN. The position holder will be responsible for the collection, manipulation, analysis and modeling of internal data; for a better understanding of MTN Ghana performance and customer behaviour.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- University Degree in Information Technology/Statistics/Data Mining or a related field of study.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role (including at least 2 years in Data mining in telecoms)
- Statistical modeling and multivariate analysis
- Data mining and predictive analytics
- Forecasting techniques
- Reporting and performance analysis
- Knowledge in advanced statistical software skills (SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle Data Management
- Advance knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in the use of BI Dashboards (PowerBL, Tableau etc.)
- Basic Knowledge Enterprise Data Warehouse techniques
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Take initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
How To Apply – Controller Decision Support (Data Mining) at MTN
Application Closing Date: 13th May, 2022