There is a job vacancy for Community Integration Support – Graduate Talent Program. There are looking for young graduates to occupy this position.
Our graduate talent program gives local youth the necessary skills for employment in the field of instant logistics. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market.
Does creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with multiple layers of stakeholders within local communities come natural to you?
Are you a natural communicator who is able to use the power of storytelling to sell the impact of project activities to create positive long lasting partnerships across different stakeholder groups?
At Zipline, your work will result in the creation of community legacies and impacts, with customers and stakeholders counting on you everyday, so there is no time for ambiguous communication or aiming low.
If building rapport with external stakeholders, helping internal teams better live and represent Zipline’s cherished values and leveraging your technical skills to build and maintain mutually beneficial long lasting stakeholder relationships match your experience and interests, READ ON!
Zipline believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies on 3 continents around the world right now, 7 days a week.
Are you interested in supporting the team and a system that 200 million people will depend on with their lives?
- Support the community team in creating awareness of Zipline’s service in the communities we serve through running community events, conducting community visits, hosting visits at our site, and more
- Assist the community team in building and maintaining strong relationships with community champions
- Assist the community team with their daily tasks and responsibilities; coordinating tours, blood drives, STEM events etc.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all Zipliners
- Support community activities in the distribution center
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Social Work, Community Development or any related field
- You have prior training or experience working with people and communities on programs (candidates with volunteering experience are encouraged to apply)
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and are comfortable speaking in front of large groups and have experience building strong and high-trust relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and have experience organizing successful in-person events for large groups
- You have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and constantly-changing business and regulatory environments
- You believe deeply that access matters and that we can and will provide access to essential medical supplies for every person on the planet
- You need to speak proficient English
- Must be eligible for National Service for the 2022/2023 year
Community Integration Support – Graduate Talent Program – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED