A Commercial Performance Analyst is needed at Vodafone Ghana. They are looking for a motivated and selfless person for this position.
- Gender Preference: Women seeking to return from a career break
- Career Break: 6 months and above
The Commercial Performance Analyst is the analytical backbone of all the Sales Reporting. The Performance analyst is responsible for providing detailed visibility on the Sales & Distribution performance within the region.
The performance analyst will be the custodian of the Sales & Revenue related reports and other key performance reports which will cover all activities across the segments, product, and other performance indicators at the regional level.
Overall, the output of the candidate should influence decision making in the region and across the business and help in creating tangible (revenue) value.
• Revenue forecast from weekly performance review and identifying any potential variances for early remedial action
• Product Assessment Reports which should provide management on the viability and sustainability course of action.
• Provide commercial support to the Executive Heads.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance or related course
- Advanced competence with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, PowerPoint; Experience with Analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau and SPSS); familiarity with CRM tools will be an added advantage
- Strong commercial acumen
- Analytical thinking and sound decision-making skills
- Stakeholder management ability, especially at Leadership level
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a commercial role
How To Apply -Commercial Performance Analyst At Vodafone Ghana
All interested persons are entreated to send their CVs to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 15th May, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED