Here is the CDD Ghana New Employment Opportunity. The company is recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist. The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be part of the Center’s M&E team responsible for the Center’s overall strategic performance and learning culture through effective utilization of M&E information across its programs and projects. Under the general guidance of the Director of Research and Monitoring and Evaluation, and working closely with Program Managers and team leaders, the M&E Officer will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the program and research outputs of CDD-Ghana and for ensuring that the strategic vision of the Center’s projects is maintained and that its activities result in the achievement of all intended outcomes in a cost-effective and timely manner. The position holder will report to the Director of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation You will work with Program Coordinator[s], Team Leaders of CDD-Ghana thematic program and operations clusters, Senior M&E Specialist, Information and Technology Lead, and Communications Team Lead.
- Develop/adopt an integrated website database of all program/projects and ensure accountability through regular data updates, and data integrity;
- Develop M&E plans for all projects and proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation;
- Ensure all projects/programs have updated work plans and performance management plans (PMPs) in tandem with all approved proposals, regularly reviewing and updating them as needed;
- Provide alerts to the respective Team Leaders on corrective actions required to avoid delays in the implementation of projects activities, including flagging operational issues and risks requiring timely actions;
- Ensure that cross-cutting issues of inclusivity such as SDGs, gender, age, and disability are effectively addressed/mainstreamed in all project implementation;
- Develop and improve knowledge sharing and learning mechanisms for the organization;
- Analyze the impact of projects and promote learning by documentation of best practices. Use this information to support decision-making processes;
- Track program progress, projects’ expenditure against approved budgets, anticipate any deviations and recommend and act on relevant and required adjustments;
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress towards achieving value for money
- Monitor the sustainability of project results for securing multi-year grants;
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual progress on all project activities to the Program Coordinator[s];
- Provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, annual, and other reports to the Program’s Coordinator;
- Assist the Program Coordinator[s] in preparing relevant reports;
- Ensure accurate quality narrative and financial reports are submitted promptly and by donor requirements;
- Assist project personnel with M&E tools as well as support them in their use
- Perform other duties as required
Qualification, Skills or Experience:
- Integrity by modeling CDD-Ghana’s values and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of CDD-Ghana
- Displays cultural, gender, religion and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships;
- Extensive knowledge in Results-Based Management (RBM);
In-depth knowledge in web-based M&E systems;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Demonstrates strong oral, written, and presentation skills
A good Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, economics, public policy, mathematics or related field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the design and implementation of Results-Based
- Management for development projects implemented by national/international and local NGOs/donors/funding agencies;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports;
- Demonstrated experience of statistical packages and data analysis software (e.g., SPSS,
- Excel Strata) and advanced computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, and databases are a must);
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Language Requirements:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How To Apply For CDD Ghana New Employment Opportunity
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a one-page cover letter via email to [email protected] and copy [email protected]. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: June 10, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED