Here is the Catholic Relief Services Employment Opportunity. They are hiring Project Officer Sr.
As a lead for implementing monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL) initiatives for the Agriculture and Livelihoods and Youth Programs Units, you will be tasked to consult with project team(s) to develop and achieve project-level learning objectives; ensure projects meet MEAL policies and procedures; and develop action plans to raise the bar of project level MEAL performance.
- Project MEAL System Design
- Work with Program Manager Youth, peace and social cohesion, Program Manager Agriculture and Program Quality Manager (PQM) for project MEAL system design, including drafting results frameworks to support the design of new projects for business development, Proframe, accompanying MEAL narrative, and operating manuals,
- Lead the development and standardization of forms and tools to collect data for project monitoring indicators, results, effects and impacts (Simple Measurement of Indicators for Learning and Evidence-based Reporting, also known as SMILER) to comply with donor and CRS standards
- Promote the use of ICT4D and assist in developing digital data collection systems
- Ensure that all project monitoring arrangements comply with project and donor agreements
- Project Monitoring
- In coordination with the Youth Program Manager and Program Manager- Agriculture, lead all project level data collection exercises
- Conduct quarterly field visits to monitor the implementation of program activities
- Lead annual project level beneficiary and service delivery indicator (BSDI) data according to agency standards, definitions and processes
- Initiate annual data quality assessments for all projects over two years
- Validate all collected data, to ensure it is accurate and of the highest quality
- Analyze data collected using available ICT4D tools and software (I-form builder, CommCare, etc.)
- Ensure all data is recorded in relevant project databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Initiate thinking on innovative ways to collect and present data using ICT4D
Qualification, Skills And Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture, development studies or social sciences required. Master’s degree in Agriculture (Economics, Extension, Agribusiness), Statistics or in the social sciences would be a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in project support, ideally in the field of monitoring and evaluation and for an NGO with a background in agricultural and/or youth programming.
- Experience with digital data collection systems and tools required
- Experience working with international, national or local partners in participatory action planning and community engagement activities.
- Staff supervision experience a plus.
- Excellent understanding of local NGOs and government systems
- Knowledge of participatory and rural development processes
- Strong skills in assessing and developing partner capacity including institutional strengthening in MEAL
- Experience using statistical analytical software/tools, SPSS, MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English; other local languages a strong advantage
- Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
How To Apply For The Catholic Relief Services Employment Opportunities
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED