Here is the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Job Recruitment. CRS is looking to hire a Head of Operations (Ghanaian Nationals Only).
- Contribute to the CP strategic planning and programming by providing input on needed investments in operations capacity – systems, processes and staffing – that meet CRS’ standards, donor requirements, and local regulations and support high-quality programming. Represent CRS, as needed.
- In collaboration with the Head of Office in Tamale, plan, integrate, coordinate, and monitor day-to-day operations of the entire country program to ensure all support services are delivered with high-quality in an efficient manner. Address issues where operations support needs to be adapted for complex programming. Oversee the piloting of new operations initiatives that require the setting of new standards and systems
- Collaborate with programming leads and Head of office to ensure appropriate project expenditures are in line with financial plans and proper stewardship of material sources. Anticipate, identify and address challenges that affect the proper stewardship, risk, and optimal utilization of program assets and resources (financial, human, and material).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to work collaboratively
- Team leadership abilities
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Knowledge of multiple public donors’ regulations, including USAID, European donors, and private sector donors highly preferred.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
- Experience leading high-level engagement and capacity strengthening of Government, NGOs local Church partners.
- Knowledge of supply chain, procurement, logistics and office administration/management issues.
- Ability to represent the agency at high levels
- Proficient in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications, and information and budget management systems.
How To Apply For Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Job Recruitment
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED