There is a new career opportunity at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI). ICI is looking to work with a new Information Systems Assistant.
IT Infrastructure management
- Installing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, and replacing computer hardware, phones, tablets, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Adding or updating workstations for office staff and setting up accounts for new users.
- Help keep Internet service, firewalls, and phone systems running.
- Maintain and update your PC regularly to get the best performance.
- Responding quickly to service problems and customer requests
- IT supplies should be tracked and kept in stock.
- Help people learn about cyber security threats and talk about them, such as by: (fishing attempt, extortion, password theft, social engineering)
- Other IT tasks as assigned by the Information Systems Officer
Development team support
- To take part in and contribute to development cycles that move quickly
- To help test the functionality, adaptability, and usability of modules, features, upgrades, and patches for in-house Android apps and websites.
- To report and keep track of application faults and errors
- To help put together and enter data that will be used in the system.
- For the purpose of version control, to help with the process of keeping track of software changes, version releases, and field deployments.
To help put together release notes for ICI applications
- To help train ICI field staff, field agents, and all other people who collect data on how to use new and old ICI mobile apps
- To help with the process of making sure that all the data sent to the ICI data platform is correct and meets all the requirements. To help set up and configure mobile devices that ICI field staff, field agents, and other data collectors will use to collect data effectively.
Read: Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Hubtel
Skills or Experience Needed:
- A first degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 2–3 years of experience working in a similar job
- English language skills that are very good
- Strong people and communication skills, as well as a service-minded attitude.
- Methods that focus on details
- Good at working with others and able to contribute to a cooperative workplace
- Must be able to adapt to new technology and have a strong desire to learn.
- Good knowledge of IT networking (like TCP/IP networking) and IT security
- Good understanding of how to manage databases.
- Good knowledge of the services and support from Microsoft (Windows 10 pro & 11 Pro, Office 365 application product, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Preferred: Knowledge of programming tools (like PHP, JAVA, HTML, and SQL) and IT development methodology.
Suggested: Australia Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs
How To Send An Application To International Cocoa Initiative For Its Career Opportunity
Send an updated CV and cover letter to the email: [email protected]
Deadline: Wednesday, 5th April, 2023
In the subject line, please write “IS Assistant.”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED