Here is another career opportunity at Anglogold Ashanti June for 2022. AngloGold Ashanti (AGA) has implemented a new operating model to drive strategic alignment across the business with a common organisational design for the company to deliver its purpose. This ensures we have the right people in the right place to make effective and efficient decisions that are consistent with AGA’s vision and purpose.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (Ghana/Tanzania Business Unit) is seeking experienced and self-motivated persons to join our Regional HR team as: Regional Industrial Relations Manager
DETAILS OF CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI
- Company: Anglogold Ashanti Limited
- Job: Industrial Relations Manager
- Location: Obuasi
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
- This role is responsible to develop, revise or align IR policies, practices and procedures within specific jurisdictions. Adjusting Group IR strategies to align to local jurisdiction requirements and provide expertise and guidance on these to ensure consistency and standard application of IR policies, procedures and practices across the region.
- Compliance and risk mitigation: Responsible to ensure quality and compliance of IR process, practices and procedures and overseeing employee risk mitigation activities to achieve industrial harmony
Qualification Required & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in HR/ Legal/ Humanities
- The position requires 10 – 12 years’ relevant Human Resources experience of which at least 5 – 8 years’ must have been spent at Senior Human Resources Practitioner level.
- 8 years’ experience in Industrial Relations with strong experience working in specific countries employment framework, labour laws, immigration laws etc.
- Experience obtained in mining environment will be advantageous
- Dispute and conflict resolution experience gained from a unionized, multi-cultural environment will be an absolute necessity
How to Apply For the Career Opportunity at Anglogold Ashanti June 2022
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
Kindly note – only candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED