There is Call For Job Applications At ConsenSys. There are hiring a Global Public Relations Specialist. ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
As Global Public Relations Specialist you will:
- Develop ConsenSys’ global PR strategy, create campaigns and tactics that help meet key business objectives.
- Create and manage PR calendar, and maintain ConsenSys’ media list and relationships with journalists covering the fintech and blockchain space.
- Produce press releases, place comments and bylined articles for ConsenSys and highlight the diversity of its spokespeople.
- Manage the ConsenSys press office including responding to media requests, pitching, facilitating and preparing spokespeople for interviews.
- Manage external PR agency.
- Maintain and develop a network with appropriate journalists, influencers, stakeholders and opinion leaders.
- Work closely with the Communications and Content team to align the global PR strategy with the content calendar.
- Help manage ConsenSys’ social media handles of 100K+ followers
- Ensure communications are adapted to local audiences, reflecting diverse values, culture, and languages.
- Monitor media coverage and trending topics in the fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency space and track coverage of ConsenSys and its products.
- Monthly and quarterly PR reporting.
- 2+ years working in PR and media relations with experience in the fintech / blockchain sector preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful global PR campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Awareness of different topics and media trends in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively and can adapt to a dynamic and evolving international workplace.
- Good understanding of ConsenSys’ products and target audience.
- Collaborative and eager to build strong and trustworthy relationships, both internally and externally.
- High level of autonomy and professionalism.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in the blockchain industry.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Additional language skills.
Don’t check all of the boxes? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes in our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Call For Job Applications At ConsenSys – How To Apply
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.