There is a Call For Job Application At Schlumberger. The Import – Export Specialist is responsible for providing import/export process efficiency.
The Import – Export Specialist works with logistics services providers to ensure that the movement of goods in and out is done in compliance with customs regulations while aiming to improve on-time delivery of goods to Business Lines.
- Analyze import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard.
- Update import and export systems as needed or locally defined in the assigned country, including data and document storage where necessary.
- Analyze customs duty exemptions and free trade agreements to reduce cost of imports and exports.
- Be responsible and accountable for performance factors related to service level agreements in the country.
- Manage daily customs broker operations and ensure performance is monitored, targeting lead time and cost reductions.
- Liaise with customs and local authorities for daily operational issues.
- Be responsible and accountable for ensuring all import and export duty tariff codes are correctly applied to incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Comply with customs requirements and manage customs duty costs to a minimal exposure; regularly conduct regulatory self-audits for compliance to the latest customs regulations; keep customs documents in proper filing, maintenance, and retention systems.
- Manage daily customs and trade compliance issues and reports as per compliance standard.
- Act as a customs knowledge holder for local organizations in the country.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Logistics & Transport, Mathematics, Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in logistics operations
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively
- Ability to formulate out-of-the-box recommendations or new strategies to improve import/export process efficiency
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Strong understanding of general logistics processes and local logistics rules and regulations
- Proficiency in the use of Transportation Management System preferred
Call For Job Application At Schlumberger – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED