There is a Call For Applications At Esoko. The seeks to hire Field Enumerators.
An enumerator is responsible for managing and collecting the biometrics and pictures of all households’ members and filling of PMT Questionnaire with the Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) method. Enumerators are the main team members acting as the last mile agent and are responsible for the actual registration or enumeration of targeted households.
Specific duties include;
- Sensitizes households on registration requirements at each community
- Undertakes data collection with household heads or representative and fill out the PMT questionnaire using the BIO-PMT tablets
- Provide daily progress updates to supervisors
- Submit daily activity log reports to central servers
- Cleaning and maintaining of the BIO-PMT tablet in good working condition
- Operation pf any back up plan provided in the case of non-availability of part of the solution
- Discuss in detail the observations and follow the suggestions by the Supervisor, to ensure quality of the biometrics, photos, and PMT collected
- A post-Secondary Certificate. A higher educational qualification could be an advantage.
- Experience in conducting field interviews preferably in rural communities
- Experience in utilizing technology tools
- Familiarity with the use of an Android tablet
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in the district
- Proposed candidates should speak the local dialect of the District
- Experience in previous mobile technology data collection is a MUST
Location: Central Region
Call For Applications At Esoko – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED