Here is the Cadmus Investment Ghana Limited Job Vacancy. Are you a mechanically minded automotive professional with strong negotiation, management, and communication skills? We may have a great opportunity for you! Our busy auto parts center is looking for a savvy AUTOMOTIVE PARTS AND SERVICE EXECUTIVE to join our growing team of service department employees. You’ll handle everything from interfacing with service technicians to managing our extensive inventory of automotive parts. We’ll rely on you to secure excellent servicing to our numerous clients across the country. The ideal candidate should be highly organized and have in-depth product knowledge of auto parts and car servicing. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
- Manage the parts inventory levels closely for auto repair and sales needs without delay based on projected demand and matching cost targets
- Leverage the inventory control systems to record and track auto part sales and auto repair work
- Track records for auto parts warranties
- Plan, implement and assist with promotions, as needed, to increase parts sales
- Liaise with Parts Manager to order parts that meet the cost and quality standards of the automotive parts department, dealership, and vehicle manufacturers.
- Engage customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Perform preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engines and related components.
- Escalate unresolved issues to more experienced Workshop Technicians and/or Supervisor.
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, time sheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
- A minimum of Vocational engineering (NVTI/MVTI) level II & III certification/engineering diploma/engineering degree from relevant technical institution/university.
- Customer experience with a valid local driving license.
- At least 2 years previous experience in auto servicing and spare parts sale will be advantageous for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our customers while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships.
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment.
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY (Cadmus Investment Ghana Limited Job Vacancy)
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.