A Business Development Manager is needed At People & Partners. They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager for our client who is a multi-industry leader in the furnishing and engineering business focuses on General building and Civil Construction, Property Development, Electrical and Fire Safety Engineering and provide Interior Designs for residential, commercial and industrial markets worldwide.
You have to create and apply effective sales strategy to expand our clientele.
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Developing growth Strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
About five years of proven sales experience in business or a related area
How To Apply For Business Development Manager At People & Partners
Closing Date: 8th July, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED