Botho University Ghana Calls For Job Applications. The University seeks to employ the services of an Assessment Officer.
Summary of the Job:
- Assessment: Responsible for all Data Processing, Transcript Printing, Student Registration and enrolment, Student Document Management, assessment related work including planning, implementing both internal and external examinations as per the guidelines of the department. To ensure strict confidentiality and accuracy in all aspects of student data including results. Also work on detection and minimizing of plagiarism to achieve departmental objectives. All tasks done as per the QMS of the department and in line with institutional objectives.
- Registry: Responsible for Data Processing, Transcript Printing & Distributing, Attendance Monitoring, Student Registration and enrolment, Student Document Management and Certificate Coordination. The Officer also supports the network, software and infrastructure of the University. All tasks done as per the QMS of the department and in line with institutional objectives.
Qualifications And Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Certifications in Microsoft Office Suit, Knowledge in Database Management Systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent Database Management skills.
- Excellent skills Data entry and processing in ERP and Spreadsheets, Certification processing.
- Excellent Customer Service in Face-to-Face, Telephone or Electronic Interaction with clients.
- Good Language and Communication skills, problem solving.
- Data Management & Accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, ERP system, testing procedures.
- File maintenance skills.
- Excellent team coordination.
- Statistics maintenance skills.
- Patient and show empathy while dealing with students.
Botho University Ghana Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing Date: August 10, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED