Binance Calls For Job Applications. The company is looking for a Regulatory Counsel. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Advising on a variety of regulatory issues, including licensing and a range of other matters pivotal to the company’s growth across the region and globally
- Drafting and reviewing strategic plans and submissions to regulatory authorities, responding to regulatory enquiries, and help shaping the long-term regulatory strategy
- Developing and managing the Africa legal and compliance programme and ongoing regulatory strategy
- Anticipating and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to your own substantive area to provide strategic advice and foster compliance
- Admitted to practice in one or more of the relevant jurisdictions, other common law jurisdictions may also be considered
- 4-8 years post qualification experience gained in top tier law firms and/or financial institutions
- Experience providing regulatory advice to financial institutions and other businesses including banks, investment managers and payments platforms
- The role will entail primarily non-contentious work but candidates with contentious and disputes background are welcome to apply
Working at Binance:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Binance Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.