BAT Advertises New Job Vacancy. The company is looking to hire a Assistant Corporate Finance Manager.
Role Positioning And Objectives
The Assistant Corporate Finance Manager (ACFM) is responsible for providing finance support for the delivery of sustainable profit growth to the Group’s shareholders through robust financial analysis, accountability in the execution of day-to-day finance & tax transactions while supporting the maintenance of a robust control environment and leading improvement of financial discipline and reporting for the markets in scope. The role involves team management responsibilities and requires a strong ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
Reports to Senior Corporate Finance Manager
i. Operations/ Professional/ Business
- Maintain accurate and complete records of financial performance of the business units and provide insightful analysis to support decision making.
- Ensure various elements of working capital (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Stock) are proactively and effectively managed to support optimum business operations.
- Drive the compilation of the IFRS & Companies’ Act compliant annual statutory financial statements for external audit and manage the audit process to successful completion.
- Proactive & robust engagement with Internal stakeholders, including cross-functional and cross-market colleagues to ensure internal process consistency and a robust control environment.
- Proactive & Robust engagement with External stakeholders; including Tax Authorities, External Audit, Distributors & Suppliers to maintain compliance track record and ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Manage team members (2 X Finance Analysts) and provide direction on priority activities whilst maintaining a healthy team dynamic and ensuring their development.
- Full optimization of SAP and Excel capabilities to improve productivity and efficiency of tasks within the team.
- Review and benchmark processes and proactively provide initiatives to enhance performance
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Post Graduate University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, with a preference for CIMA/ACCA/CA qualification.
- 3 – 5 years Finance/Accounting experience, preferably in a multinational Finance environment, and 1-2 years Management experience
- Good knowledge of local Tax regulations
- Effective negotiation, communication, and presentation skills to interact with people at all levels in the organization (and externally)
- Ability to self-direct and be proactive
- Manage teams and drive a healthy work culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP and the BPC reporting tool.
BAT Advertises New Job Vacancy – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED