Barry Callebaut Group Opens For Job Applications. The company wishes to employ the services of a Maintenance Planner.
About the Role
The Reliability & Maintenance Planner analyses the behaviour of assets to keep them in top shape and apply asset knowledge and specialist techniques (Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques) to build a sustainable preventive plan.
S/he will be responsible for designing, developing, revising and monitoring the implementation of appropriate maintenance programs in conjunction with superiors to be followed by the maintenance team for ensuring an effective and efficient maintenance of the plant.
The role suggest plans, ideas, and actions for preventive and autonomous maintenance. This role is based in Tema and reports to the Maintenance Stream Lead.
- Be an expert in machines, a creative problem solver, innovative developer of new techniques, predictive, preventive, precision methods, benchmarking, and bringing group experience to bear on the site maintenance plans
- Manage maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO and SAP.
- Trend analysis and suggest the RCM tools to be used (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc) to have sustainable equipment
- Trouble shooting & analyse equipment failure modes to assure reliability of equipment
- Plan, do ,check and deploy preventive maintenance plan and CCP checks with stream members
- Plan with external companies regarding safety, timing, quality of the tasks
- Statistical monitoring of machines
- Align with Maintenance Coordinator for the stream to plan maintenance activities
- BSc Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) with 5 years of specific experience in mechanical / electro-mechanical in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a food industry)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with high level of reliability centered maintenance techniques.
- Proficient in Office applications (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and maintenance systems (preferably Maximo and SAP)
- Knowledgeable in maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO and SAP.
- Knowledgeable in RCM tools required (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc.)
- Good analytical and planning skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision, lead and motivate a team and meet deadlines
Barry Callebaut Group Opens For Job Applications – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED