There is a new available Job slot at CDD-Ghana. They are hiring a Senior Analyst is CDD-Ghana. This is a fantastic chance for individuals who want to lead our research-based strategic work on supporting and protecting democracy while collaborating with international institutions, governments, NGOs, and think tanks.
The major objective is to enhance research, outreach, and policy recommendations on democracy, good governance, and related areas that are pertinent to policy. The Senior Analyst will help create and deliver cutting-edge, excellent, and policy-relevant research that focuses on CDD-primary Ghana’s thematic areas. This entails collaborating closely with the research team, including consultants, to carry out assessments on concerns raised by the community of policymakers and practitioners (demand) and on subjects determined to be important (supply).
For a variety of audiences, the Senior Analyst must also write compelling research papers, policy briefings, country analysis, op-eds, and other information products. Coordination, delegation, and timely submission of all final reports, deliverables, event memoranda, and other papers are also part of the job description.
Leading the dissemination of research findings to practitioners, the media, and policymakers is required of the Senior Analyst. The Analyst will assist in planning and hosting conferences, panel discussions, debates, and other policy events, as well as speaking at them to present research findings and offer recommendations on important policy matters. When necessary, the Research Analyst should be accessible for both domestic and foreign business travel.
The candidate we are looking to hire will oversee this project closely working with the Director of Research.
- Permanent employment is the type of employment.
- Size: 100%
- Address: Accra
- Employment: Start as soon as you can.
Qualifications For The Role CDD-Ghana Has Available:
The ideal candidate will be an engaging speaker who is knowledgeable about the processes of good governance, democracy support, and policy-making in addition to being an excellent researcher who can generate high-quality written content related to supporting and protecting democracies rapidly.
Recommended: Career Opportunity At Savannah Fruits Company
- A master’s degree from a university in economics, statistics, political science, public policy, international development, or a related field
- A minimum of five years experience working for an organization, think tank, or policy center on the global, national, or regional level (development or research environment)
- A solid understanding of research’s guiding ideas, processes, and procedures
- Expertise in performing research-based analyses and the capacity to effectively synthesize and communicate the results of prior research to policymakers and practitioners
- A track record of producing research papers, policy briefs, country studies, op-eds, and other writing for policymakers and practitioners that is clear, concise, and convincing
- Experience working cooperatively on large-scale projects and outreach, including translating and conveying research to policymakers and practitioners, as well as prior knowledge and use of quantitative data in applied research or comparable proof of familiarity with the project
- Knowing how to utilize and apply quantitative analytic tools, such as SPSS, STATA, R, and Excel,
- Knowledge of and skill using qualitative analysis software, such as NVivo, QUIRKOS, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding abilities in presentations and public speaking
Beneficial standards include:
- Strong interpersonal skills, the capacity to work on numerous tasks at once in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere, and a high degree of initiative and adaptability
- French language proficiency is an extra benefit.
- Forming and functioning in teams
- Knowledge of capacity building
Also See: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship At KNUST
How To Submit An Application For The Available Job Slot At CDD-Ghana
Send the following documents to the email provided below:
- A resume/CV (max three pages)
- Three writing samples, representing a variety of knowledge products, that meet the requirements outlined above
- Three references listed
- [email protected] and [email protected]
- Please include the position in the email subject.
Deadline: March 13, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED