We present to you the Australian Government Research Scholarships for the year 2022. Applications are open to international students who wish to pursue master’s or PhD program at the University of Sydney in Australia. This is a fully funded scholarship.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply for this scholarship
- If you are applying for a master’s, you must have completed your bachelor’s degree with first class or second class honoured from a reputable university
- PhD applicants must have past research experience and ability.
- In most situations PhD applicants must possess either a master’s degree with a strong academic record or a bachelor’s degree with first class or second class honours.
- Final research proposal
- Two recommendations
- Applicants must present an official academic transcripts in the original language and a translated English version of your transcript of applicable.
- An up to date curriculum vitae
- An English proficiency result if English is not your first language
- You are need to provide proof that a primary supervisor has consented to supervise you.
- International students will need a student visa
- Successful applicants will enjoy full tuition Fee payment
- Scholarship recipients will also enjoy free accommodation.
- You will receive stipends
- You will receive medical allowance
- Airfare allowance
- Master’s and doctoral candidates have access to research money.
- You are entitled to a paid maternity leave.
How To Apply For The Australian Government Research Scholarships 2022
For more information on the scholarship, CLICK HERE
Application Closing Date: 30th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED