Here is the August 2022 Job Vacancy At Newmont Mining Corporation. The company is looking a proactive and agile Senior Project Controls Analyst.
- The primary focus of this role will be to provide scheduling support to Ahafo South.
- Assist in the development of the schedule baseline and maintain project status
- Assist in the development and assume control of the Owner’s S&ER schedule including land acquisition, resettlement, crop compensation, etc.
- Assist in the development of the progress system for the Owner’s S&ER scope
- Coordinate all schedule activities with the Lead Planner and insure seamless data transfer
- Provide coverage on overall schedule as required
- Schedule will be maintained in P6 (Primavera)
- Training to be provided as needed
- Follow regional and corporate approved Guidance to support project management, candidate will:
- assist in the development of the schedule baseline and maintain project status.
- develop the cost baseline (Original Budget) and maintain the Current Budget and Forecast through an effective change management and forecasting process.
- oversee the development of a comprehensive progress and performance system and coordinate reporting.
- coordinate overall monthly and other as needed project reporting.
- Work requires coordination and integration of information provided by multiple stakeholders – suppliers, contractors, and owner’s functions – into summary reports representing the overall project as defined in the owner’s Authorization for Expenditure (AFE).
- Provide project controls input and coordinate overall development and QC of documentation to advance projects through Investment System and Stage Gate Process.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Minimum requirement of bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Accounting or Project Management or equivalent experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience are necessary.
- Project management training
- An understanding of construction techniques, methods, productivity, and costs.
- A good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in the engineering and construction management with at least 3-year experience in project controls including successful completion of a project assignment
- Practical experience with SAP.
- Knowledge of Newmont’s stage gate procedures.
- Intermediate to advance level of software applications and tools for scheduling and cost management
- Good organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills (in English).
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- A flexible attitude and a willingness to learn.
How To Apply For August 2022 Job Vacancy At Newmont Mining Corporation
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED