There is a job vacancy for the position of Art Teacher At ICS Ghana.
The Position (Art Teacher At ICS Ghana)
The school is seeking to recruit an experienced and creative individual with demonstrable commitment to excellence and child-centered practices to teach Fine Art at the Secondary Level (A-Level).
The Art Teacher shall be responsible for developing in each student an interest and the ability for creative expression in visual terms, using skills and techniques of artistic expression consistent with school guidelines; to develop aesthetic understandings and appreciations; to discover and develop talents of students in the field of art. He/She shall continuously review the IGCSE/A-Level Art curriculum to make it relevant to both students and teachers.
Under the direction of the Principal and Head of School, the candidate will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Planning and preparing lessons in Art including drawing, painting, lettering, sculpturing and Art history in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
- Providing instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about Art.
- Preparing and setting up equipment’s the classroom for lessons.
- Developing students’ drawing, colouring, sculpturing and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of media including graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic and watercolour paint.
- Instructing students in proper care and use of tools and equipment
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art. A Master’s degree in the same field is preferable with at least 3 years teaching experience with the Cambridge IGCSE/A-Level Curriculum for Art.
- A relevant certification or license required.
- Knowledge of current procedures and strategies for raising standards
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of Art techniques.
- Strong understanding of modern visual Art techniques and methods.
- Extraordinary knowledge of modern art and architecture.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
How To Apply For Art Teacher At ICS Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED