ARB Apex Bank Calls For Job Applications. ARB Apex Bank invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of Deputy Managing Director.
- The Deputy Managing Director shall deputize, assist and provide the necessary working support to the Managing Director for the overall management of the Bank’s day to day business through the effective and efficient implementation of the Board policies and directions in accordance with law.
The responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Deputize, assist and provide relevant working support to the Managing Director to determine and develop broad objectives and strategies for the Bank’s business
- Deputize, assist and provide relevant working support to the Managing Director to implement quality management strategies, plans and structures, regarding resources, systems and financials and integrate them within the Bank’s strategic plan
- Deputize, assist and provide relevant working support to the Managing Director to ensure that the Bank is run on sound commercial and professional principles to achieve its defined corporate objectives
- Deputize, assist and provide relevant working support to the managing director to optimize costs in relation to the Bank’s operations and services
- Supervise and oversee the general operation of departments and units as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Present required papers to the Board, attend board and board committee meetings as well as preside over the management committee meetings in thr absence of the managing director
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned or delegated by the managing director and/ or the board of directors
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A minimum of a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution and must possess a full professional qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Law, Marketing or any related discipline, with a minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in the banking industry with at least 5 years in a key management position.
- The applicant must possess considerable financial, administrative, leadership and managerial competencies
How To Apply – ARB Apex Bank Calls For Job Applications
Applicants should submit applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates, ECOWAS identify Card (Ghana Card), names, addresses, contact telephones and e-mail addresses of two 2 referees to: [email protected]
Closing date: 2nd June, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.