Here is a job vacancy for Analyst, Risk Management (Commercial) at MTN Ghana.
Details of the Analyst, Risk Management (Commercial) At MTN
- Job: Analyst, Risk Management (Commercial) At MTN
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Accra
- Deadline: April 29, 2022
• To conduct and evaluate detailed risks within the company Perform risk assessments/ analysis and/or risk deep dives, and monitoring/tracking of remediation across all the commercial business units and areas
• In addition, the role will also be accountable for reporting to the business on risk management processes, procedures, and methodologies in line with the risk and Compliance strategy, best practices and offering specialized advice /recommendations, where necessary to the organization
• Implement and monitor the established Enterprise Risk Management programme and methodology for assigned area, within established Enterprise Risk Management standards, frameworks, and solutions, in accordance with both internal and industry benchmarks.
• Proactively scanning the environment and assist in identifying relevant risks faced by the commercial function (current and anticipated), prioritising risks depending on its material impact and working with Senior Management and other leaders within the business to mitigate these as effectively as possible.
• Facilitate in identification of Key Risk indicators as well as continuous tracking to enable management to make informed decisions
• Serve as a business risk partner to facilitate and ensure that assigned business unit(s) take ownership in the identification and management of their divisional risks to guarantee safeguarding MTN Ghana’s customers, reputation, assets, and the interests of stakeholders
• Implement the Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) activities for proactive, regular, and automated monitoring of key controls to ensure that they are effectively operating as designed and that plans are in place to fix any control breakdown.
• Understand, track and articulate risks/issues/process gaps/actions and work with the functional owners to address the items on a timely basis.
• Support management in the drive for automation using technology tools (eGRC)
• Documenting of Risk red flags, escalations, and acceptances in line with the risk escalation and acceptance policy
• Liaise with divisional Governance champions to ensure a coordinated approach to risk identification and management within the assigned divisions.
• Assist in ensuring inputs/ for the facilitating Governance Risk and Compliance Committee Meetings.
• Ensure inputs are updated to the Risk profile and Dashboard of the organization and support with its maintenance for executive management
• Support the facilitation of annual/biannual Business Impact Analysis within the divisions assigned.
• Assist in performing gap analysis on current risk /issues of critical areas of the business as per integrated plan.
• Assist in performing the organization’s ERM, BCM, CRM and IRM Maturity Assessments, as per Group’s model.
• Assist in the update and review of disaster recovery plans to ensure procedures for core critical systems are always up to date.
• Assist in the update of and review of Business Continuity plans, while maintaining central oversight.
• Assist in ensuring Business Continuity strategy formulation is done by the business units/divisions assigned in a well-coordinated manner.
• Support the facilitation of simulations/exercises at business unit level and integrated tests at company-wide level.
• Assist annual/bi-annual signing of Management Attestations within the divisions assigned.
• Assist in companywide Risk Workshops for the organisation, coordinating with the Risk Champions and Excom to ensure full participation by the divisions.
• Contribute to the Companywide Principal Residual Risk Rating Conclusions with the Risk Champions, Excom and Risk and Compliance and Internal Audit & Forensic counterparts.
• Contribute to Risk Based Audit Plan and report on risks to the stakeholders and the sub-committees of the board.
• Contribute to the yearly Risk Management plan aligned to BRM themes.
• Support on the identification of areas to include in the CCM
• Support on the identifying and assessing the risks and classifying mitigation controls for each risk
• Ensure management review and input on resolution of CCM areas as well as continuous reassessments of the agreed controls
Qualification Required for the Analyst, Risk Management (Commercial) At MTN
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or Computer Sciences or a related field.
• A relevant professional qualification in risk management would be a plus.
• 3 years’ experience in a related field, preferably in IT/Telecoms/Financial Services.
• Strong project planning and management, report writing and presentation experience
• Working knowledge of Industry standards of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), BCM. E.g., ISO 22301 etc.
• Enterprise Risk Management Methodology or ISO Management System Standards 22301, 27001, 31000 Management and Maturity models
• BCM methodologies (ISO 22301 Standard) and reviews include incident & crisis management, emergency preparedness, recovery modes/methods, IS Disaster recovery strategies etc.
• Information Security Risk Management methodologies
• Corporate Governance frameworks e.g., King IV.
• Insurance risk knowledge.
• Data Analytics
• Basic knowledge in IT infrastructure
• Use of Excel, Power Point, Word
• Good Report Writing.
• Strong understanding of the business processes applicable to a mobile telecommunications operator.
• Knowledge of mobile telephony infrastructure, financial services, and business processes.
• Strong project planning and management skills
• Risk trending
Skills / physical competencies.
• Demonstrated ability to build partnering relationships across stakeholders at all levels.
• Persuasive, good listener and assimilator of ideas and perspectives.
• Analytical and detail conscious
• Ability to write reports, deliver briefs and presentations to senior management
• Proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes/deliverables.
• Ability to understand strategy to ensure operational resiliency.
• Articulate and proven ability to communicate clearly and appropriate
How To Apply For The Analyst, Risk Management (Commercial) At MTN
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 29 April, 2022