There are Amazing National Service Programme At GBfoods. GBfoods Ghana is currently employing the services of new graduates for a year of professional development. As a result, successful applicants will have the option to work in one of the departments indicated below:
- Human Resource
- Fleet/Logistics Management
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
To be eligible for this applicant, candidates must:
- Have registered with the Ghana National Service Secretariat for the national service year 2022/2023.
- The capacity to communicate effectively with small groups and make presentations
- Be able to carry out individual projects as well as work effectively when required to carry out duties in a team
- have a track record of successfully completing tasks
- Be proactive, efficient and open minded
What can you expect from us?
- You will work for a worldwide corporation that is ambitious and long-term.
- You will have the chance to work on real-life problems that will broaden your horizons.
How To Apply For The Amazing National Service Programme At GBfoods
Please complete the online form by click on the button below. This is your first step of the application process.
Application Closing Date: 2nd June, 2022
For further information on GBfoods Ghana visit their website on: www.thegbfoods.com, Linkedln and
Facebook @GinoTomatoGhana @GinoMagicGhana @GinoMaxGh
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.
Gino is a consolidated brand in African countries such as Ghana and Nigeria thanks to the broad range of high quality products that make the daily lives of many African families easier. This includes basic products such as tomato sauce, bouillon cubes and rice, among others.