Amazing Job Vacancy At Petrofac. Petrofac is looking to recruit a Production Technician to join our Petrofac Facilities Management Limited based on an FPSO Offshore Ghana.
Main purpose of the role:
- Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
- Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Production Tech I or Supervisor on the FPSO.
- Learn to and carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring:
- All Production and Production related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required.
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Production
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Maintenance management system.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities.
- Provides Production Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Topsides Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Skills & Experience:
- C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background.
- NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – HYDROCARBONS.
- Significant experience offshore in oil and gas or relevant industry
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- Production Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
- Demonstrate responsibility, ownership and excellence in all aspects of Maintenance work.
For more job vacancies, click here
How To Apply For The Amazing Job Vacancy At Petrofac
Closing Date: 7th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED