Amazing Job Vacancy At Petrofac. Petrofac is looking to recruit a Production Technician to join our Petrofac Facilities Management Limited based on an FPSO Offshore Ghana.
Main purpose of the role:
- Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
- Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Production Tech I or Supervisor on the FPSO.
- Learn to and carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring:
- All Production and Production related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required.
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Production
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Maintenance management system.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities.
- Provides Production Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Topsides Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Skills & Experience:
- C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background.
- NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – HYDROCARBONS.
- Significant experience offshore in oil and gas or relevant industry
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- Production Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
- Demonstrate responsibility, ownership and excellence in all aspects of Maintenance work.
For more job vacancies, click here
How To Apply For The Amazing Job Vacancy At Petrofac
Closing Date: 7th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED