There is an Amazing Job Opportunity At MTN Ghana. The company is looking to employ the services of an Accountant, Mobile Money Bank Operations.
Coordinate and carry out reconciliations for all Mobile Money Products & Services, Bank Accounts, and provide operational support for activities with GhIPSS, Partner Banks, Service Providers, Third Parties, and other Stakeholders.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations (MoMo Float/Interoperability & Interest, and Other Current Accounts) and ensuring they are completed accurately and timely.
- Coordinating Mobile Money Settlements with Partner Banks to ensure timely updates of Float Accounts.
- Reconciliation of all Mobile Money Products and Services.
- Assist with preparation of periodic Mobile Money Reports for the Central Bank (BoG) and Partner Banks.
- Effective supervision of all assigned Bank Accounts (Accounts Opening/Closure/Changes, Relationships, and Issues Resolution).
- Responsible for Service Centres Mobile Money Reporting and Reconciliations (Physical Cash, E-Cash & Commissions).
- Monitoring and tracking of all Mobile Money revenue lines & service fees to the business and Vendors.
- Ensure accurate calculations of interests on Mobile Money Floats with Partner Banks.
- Monitor Mobile Money Interest Accounts to ensure Partner Bank compliance with agreed timelines for Interest Credits.
- Prepare Bank Transfer Letters/Memos.
- Prepare and capture journals for E-Cash & Revenue Liquidations.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable and Mobile Money Ltd (MML) teams to ensure accurate and timely MoMo Monthly Reporting.
- Perform International remittance reconciliations & reporting as well as ensure timely collections of commissions.
- Address reversal Requests/Tickets resolutions (Fraud, Wrong Transfers & Others)
- Implement effective Documents Management.
- Provide support and training on mobile money reconciliations to all Partner banks, Vendors, Merchants, and Third Parties.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum of Degree in a relevant field – Accounting, Banking, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics
- Finance Professional Certification e.g., CA, ACCA, CIMA certification would be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a finance related role especially in a bank or financial institution or mobile financial services.
- Financial Accounting and Management
- Bank operations insight, fraud detection and control, internal audit practice,
- Data Mining and analysis,
- Business risk management,
- Information system management,
- System administration and management
- Advance Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Understanding and application of accounting principles
- Working knowledge – Electronic banking.(Digital Financial Systems)
- Good knowledge of financial reporting
- Customer focus,
- Performance excellence,
- Attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good analytical thinking and reporting skills
- Conflict Management skills
How To Apply For The Amazing Job Opportunity At MTN Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
- Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number MTN-F&S-ADTRACK AMMBO001 as the email subject. Application without the subject will automatically be disqualified.
- CVs should be saved in the fulls names of applicants
- You may also apply via LinkedIn HERE
Closing Date: 24th August, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED