There is a fresh and amazing job ad at AirtelTigo. The telecommunications company is seeking to recruit an Indirect Sales Supervisor.
- The successful candidate will join as an Indirect Sales Supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
- (S)He will report to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory
- (S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
Read On: Employment Ads At WEC
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his or her supervision
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution and Acquisition targets under his or her area of supervision.
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within his or her assigned territory.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his or her direct supervision.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
- Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies
- Work in the market on the route per Salesman or AAD minimum twice monthly.
- Review daily performance by route with each salesman and or AAD in his team. This should be measured against the agreed route plan.
- Ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company’s agreed standards.
- Plan and execute all forms of Agent fora to ensure retailers have good product knowledge.
See: Amazing Job Opportunities At UENR
Key KPIs / Success Airteltigo Criteria For This Exciting Job Ad:
- Volume and Value target achievement.
- Good product distribution in outlets under supervision.
- Achieving operational benchmark standards.
- Development of personnel
Qualification Required & Experience
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
Recommended Post: Hiring Ad At Kofi Annan Foundation
How To Forward An Application For The Amazing Job Ad At AirtelTigo
Applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED