Here is the AmaliTech Latest Job Posting. They are looking for a capable and passionate IT Infrastructure & Security Manager to lead our IT team in the management of all infrastructure and security aspects for our locations in Takoradi and Accra.
- Providing governance, risk, and compliance data insights to drive improvement across the IT system
- Ensuring that product architecture supports the priorities of the business Focussing technology on external customers
- Measuring and monitoring IT compliance
- Lead the implementation of relevant Industry regulatory and compliance standards e.g. ISO 27001
- Developing, tracking, and controlling the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Using technology to improve the products that the company has to offer
- Develops and manages information security and risk management awareness and training programs
- Develops and implements agency policies for encryption of data transmissions and the erection of firewalls to conceal information as it is being transmitted and to eliminate tainted digital transfers
- Oversees the implementation of computer system security plans with agency personnel and outside vendors
- Directs the ongoing development and implementation of information and cybersecurity policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure information security capabilities cover current threat capabilities.
- Directs AmaliTech’s risk management program through planning, developing, coordinating, and implementing information technology disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Direct the deployment of security infrastructure.
- Reviews technical risk assessments and new and existing applications and systems, including cloud security and environment
- Reviews guidelines, procedures, rules, and regulations, and monitors compliance
- Reviews information security budgets and provides final approval
- Reviews and approves systems, applications, and security specifications and standards for administrative and academic application networks and software
- Develops and maintains system recovery plan in the event of power failure, damage to system etc.
- Plans, directs, coordinates, and implements new and existing technology, systems, and applications for continuous support to business and academic operations. Oversees and guides the information technology infrastructure to maximize efficiency, productivity, and access
- Lead, direct, and manage the Information Technology Services Division and provide leadership and direction by developing and articulating a clear vision of technology uses and benefits.
- Develops and monitors budgets and allocates resources within budget constraints to maximize budgeted resources
- Identifies technology and scientific trends that may support or impede the success of AmaliTech
- Project Manage all infrastructure-related projects, new office installations, office moves, server migration, WAN/LAN upgrades, new security mandates, new business infrastructures
- Carry out technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, making recommendations to control any risk identified and ensuring they are implemented
At least, you should possess the following:
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Professional qualifications in at most two of the following ISO27001 LI & LA, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CGEIT, CCISO, relevant cloud security certifications
- Academic qualifications in any of the following bachelor’s Computer Science or Information Technology
- Ability to translate technical or complex concepts into user-friendly language
- Ability to collaborate, working closely with both functional and technical teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to remain flexible as priorities change, adaptable to change, and able to accept ambiguity
- Effective communications skills including written, verbal, and presentation
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Established skills in time management, multi-tasking, and prioritisation of work
How To Apply For The AmaliTech Latest Job Posting
Closing Date: 31st October, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED