Here is all you need to know about the Popular Ghanaian Television Show Date Rush that Airs live on TV3 almost every Sunday Evening. This article will detail all there is to know about the popular show from its beginning to date.
What is TV3 Date Rush?
TV3 Date Rush is a romantic television show that airs on the national television and seeks to match possible dates for single people. Their Slogan is “Everyone Deserves Love”
TV3 Date Rush and was first premiered on 1st March, 2020 and was initially hosted by Henry Nii Kpakpo Thompson popularly known as Nii Kpakpo.
The program is currently hosted by Giovani Caleb who took over Nii Kpakpo’s role and Anita Akuffo. It has its producer to be Ayerkie Narnor.
The Concept behind Date Rush
There basic concepts behind TV3 Date Rush is to match a single guy with a single lady to go on a date to see if they can continue to marriage or probably be friends if things do not work out.
The mode of matching the guy with the lady on National television is based on how they are able to convince each other or win each other’s heart on stage.
How People get their Date on Date Rush
There are two scenarios for getting a loved one or date on TV3 Date Rush and that is:
- When a single guy or bachelor is presented to 10 single ladies.
- When a single lady is presented to 10 single guys or bachelors
When a single guy or bachelor is presented to 10 single ladies.
This consists of a bachelor who is required to do everything possible in his power to win the heart of one of these ladies and convince her to go on a date with him.
- Initially, the ladies stand in front of 10 rushes and slow their interest to the guy standing in front of them by leaving on their rushes. Ladies who are not interested in the guy turn off their rushes to prevent the guy from selecting them.
- The ladies are given the chance to make their decision after every profile video of the guy which is shown three times.
- After every profile video too, the ladies are allowed to ask questions and are also allowed to give their compliments to increase their chances of winning the guy’s heart.
- After the three profile videos, the guy is now given the chance to select his date from the ladies who still have their rushes on. He also does this by switching off the rush of the ladies he’s not interested in and maintain the rush on for the lady of his choice.
- The guy can now select his date from the options available to him and in case he is not interested, he now walks away without a date.
- In cases where no lady leaves her rush on after the three profile videos of questioning and compliments, the guy walks away as well.
When a single lady is presented to 10 single guys or bachelors
This consists of a single lady who is required to do everything possible in his power to win the heart of one guy and convince her to go on a date with him and vice versa.
- Initially, the guys stand in front of 10 rushes and slow their interest to the lady standing in front of them by leaving their rushes on. Guys who are not interested in the lady turn off their rushes to prevent the lady from selecting them.
- The guys are given the chance to make their decision after every profile video of the lady which is shown three times.
- After every profile video, the guys ask questions and are also allowed to give their compliments to increase their chances of winning the lady’s heart.
- After the three profile videos, the lady is now given the chance to select her date from the guys who still have their rushes on. She does this by switching off the rush of the guys she is not interested in and maintain the rush on for the guy of her choice.
- The lady can now select his date from the guys available to her and in case she is not interested, she will will walk away without a date.
- In cases where no guy leaves his rush on after the three profile videos of questioning and compliments, the lady will walk away as well because no one showed interest.
The show continues for about 3 months and each week, a new bachelor is brought to the show to try and convince each of the featured ladies and vice versa.
When the bachelor or single lady is able to find him/herself a date, the couple wins an opportunity to go an all-expense paid trip.
What happens after Someone finds a Date on TV3 Date Rush?
After every episode on TV3 Date Rush, if a couple is successfully made, they are given the chance to come for a video shoot the next week to answer certain questions for the public to access how their relationship is faring. This is to know if their relationship is doing good or going bad.
Also, after some few weeks or months too a Date Rush Reunion is organized where all the couples do fare are allowed to come on live television to talk about their relationship for the public to access whether their relationship is going well or not.
Who is Eligible to find a Date on Date Rush?
Everyone can apply to find a date on TV3 Date Rush provided the person is Single and searching for Love.
The show is not for persons who are already in a relationship or people who are married.
How Can I Appear To Find a Date on TV3 Date Rush
Persons who would like to participate in live the reality show are required to apply for auditions to be accessed and given the chance to come on stage.
How To Apply to Participate in Date Rush Auditions
All individuals who are interested in participating in the show are required to send their details such as name, age, occupation and location together with a picture via their WhatsApp contact after which they’re to show up for auditions at the TV3 network on the date which will be communicated to them.
Kindly Note that Date Rush the auditions are usually open or announced by TV3 before applicants will be given the chance to send their details to their given WhatsApp Contact.
1. What is the Current Season of Date Rush?
Answer: The Current season of TV3 Date Rush is Season 6 (as of June 2022).
2. Can someone be famous through Date Rush?
Answer: Yes. Someone can gain some fame through the reality show. However, it depends on a few factors to make that happen.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED