Airteltigo Ghana Calls For Job Applications. The company is hiring a Head of project management.
The successful candidate will join as the Head of Project Management in the Network Department. (S)He will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will be in charge of growing company profits by implementing corporate strategies and achieving designed goals.
- Drive and report CAPEX efficiently
- Manage all network operating costs (electricity, lease, field operations cost, service support agreement cost, preventive maintenance cost, staff training cost, vehicles fleet cost, tools etc…)
- Ensure efficient process and policy enforcement for the Technology department in line with the company’s processes and policies.
- Deliver yearly and 5YRS CAPEX and OPEX plans in line with other cross-functional units
- Define project objectives, scopes and schedules
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and controls
- Coordinate stakeholders, including external suppliers, and working groups engaged in project work.
- Identify cross-functional blocking points and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and service delivery goals.
- Monitor and report project progress, risks and performances.
- Responsible for vendor management i.e. ensuring that vendors are performing and delivering services in accordance with the service support agreement.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science degree from a recognized University with an emphasis in electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in the Telecommunication Industry
- Must be a member of a professional body for Project Management
- Strong technical understanding of the end-to-end GSM/WCDMA/4G networks with cross-functional services offered.
- Solid experience in project management.
Airteltigo Ghana Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED