Agrocrown West Africa Announces New Job Vacancy. The company is looking for an experienced Warehouse Officer to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
The ideal candidate is expected to focus on collaboration by developing leading solutions with customers that drive volume growth and provide a sustainable competitive advantage:
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Ensure execution of operations according to different warehousing situations and contingencies.
- Responsible for the flow of information for end-to-end warehouse processes from order initiation to receiving, handling, distribution and storage.
- Recommend tools, fixtures, and equipment or layout changes to improve work flow, productivity, and quality of consumer performances. Recommend improved methods, records, etc. to enhance quality and efficiency
- Report and coordinate resolution of facilities, equipment, infrastructure and system breakdown to minimize downtime.
- Follow cargo or material handling security procedures. FIFO and FEFO
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum of Two (2) years post national service working experience in AgroChemical, Pharmaceutical, FMCG Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in procurement, supply chain or any other related filed of discipline.
Location: Kumasi, Ghana
Agrocrown West Africa Announces New Job Vacancy – How To Apply
Interested persons should kindly send CVs to: [email protected]
Application Closing date: May 31, 2022
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.