Here is the Agresearch Lead Career Opportunity. Agresearch Lead in collaboration with J. E. Austin Inc, and the USAID seeks the services of field team members (enumerators and supervisors) to collect data for the USAID Bicycle for Growth (BFG) Project in the Northern, Upper West, North East, Greater Accra and Ashanti regions of Ghana.
The purpose of the BFG Project is employing a market systems approach to identify tools, approaches, partnerships, and incentives that may successfully improve sustainable access to and uptake of appropriate, affordable bicycles in sub-Saharan Africa, thereby increasing mobility, particularly in rural areas, and aid in alleviating poverty.
The project seeks to research, design, develop, test, pilot, generate new evidence, and validate existing theories to support improving availability, reliability and affordability of fit-for-purpose bicycles that meet the needs and preferences of men, wornen, boys, and girls.
The project will help develop market systems that will deliver sustainable access to and uptake of appropriate, affordable bicycles in sub-Saharan Africa, to help catalyze inclusive economic growth and alleviate poverty in rural areas, especially for women and girls.
The data collection exercise will be carried out in various districts in the regions and hence enumerators
will be selected from within the regions.
- Job Title: Field enumerators and supervisors
- Job Location: Northern, North East, Upper West, Ashanti and Greater Accra Regions
Participate in data collection traininq
Community entry and exit process
Quantitative data collection using tablets Qualitative data collection (Key Informant Interviews and Focus Group Discussions) Data quality assurance
Participate in debriefing sessions for piloting and during data collection.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree/HND in any related field
- Resides in the region and can speak the local language
- Owns a motorbike or any other means of transportation
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Smart and willing to learn in a new environment
- Ability to collect quantitative data using Tablets
- Must be registered on the Ghanaian National Health Insurance Scheme or any other health insurance
How To Apply For Agresearch Lead Career Opportunity
Kindly apply by sending your CVs through the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 29th July, 2022.
- Phone calls are not allowed.
- Training will be held in Tamale and will be non-residential
- Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us 2 weeks after the deadline.
- Women are encouraged to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED