Here is the Agona Rural Bank Limited Job Opening. The bank is looking to employ a dynamic, ambitious. and performance-driven and result-oriented individual full of ideas and innovation to fill the vacant position of Chief Executive Officer.
The successful applicant shall have the responsibility of delivering the mandate of the Rural Bank and shall have the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective and efficient functioning of the bank.
- Drive the business of the bank to achieve its strategic objectives sustained productivity and growth to ensure
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures and strategies for carrying out the work of the bank.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through co-ordination of activities of all the departments and agencies of the bank.
- Prepare and present required technical papers for the Board of Directors for decision-making.
- Efficiently manage the human, financial and physical resources of the bank to achieve organisational goals.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the bank.
- Implement policies, decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies
- Prepare and submit of prudential returns to regulatory bodies, Le. ARB Apex Bank, Bank of Ghana, the Association of Rural Banks and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations (L 1825), 2006, Companies
- Act 2019 (Act 992) and other relevant legislations and directives.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organisational goals.
- Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline from a recognised University plus at least 10 years work experience in the banking industry with five (5) years in senior management position.
See also Vendor Training Manager at Jumia
- A professional qualification in ACIB, ICAG, ACCA or any other relevant professional qualification plus a minimum of seven (7) years post-qualification work experience in the banking industry, with at least four (4) years in a key management position.
- Experience in a rural banking environment is highly preferred.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends and developments. Including up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks both locally and at the International levels e.g. IFRS, BASEL II/III etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of Rural & Community Banks, including the operational risks related to RCBs
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation, including LI 1825. Must have a good knowledge of the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking institutions Act 2016 (Act 930).
- Must have working knowledge of core banking and systems le, T24 Banking application.
- Must possess strategic leadership, financial, administrative and managerial skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Must have strong networking. Influencing abilities and Stakeholder Management Communications at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Must have strategic analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and strong decision-making skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Drive, initiative, business acumen and result-oriented.
Location: Agona Kwanyako
How To Apply For The Agona Rural Bank Limited Job Opening
Interested and suitable applicants should submit their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to:
See also Glovo Announces Job Vacancy For December 2021
Postal Address: PO Box KN 15. Agona Kwanyako
Closing Date: 10 October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED