Here is the Advans Ghana Savings & Loans Ltd new Job Update. Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have a proven experience in this field? Do you want to contribute to a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact? Advans Ghana, a leading MFI, has the position you are looking. The position is a permanent role and is based in our Head Office-Accra.
See Also: Lima Partners Latest Job Advertisement
What will your role be?
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the Accounts Officer will assist in regulatory reporting, keeping of accounts, delivering the standard range of financial information (general ledger, sub-ledgers, trial balances, balances, balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement), and annex information required for financial analysis purpose.
- Compile accounting vouchers from branches and Head Office and to register them in the accounting software
- Perform reconcillations to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the accounts
- Contribute to end of month/end of Year closures and financial statements preparation
- Contribute to budget Monitoring and follow-up
- Petty cash management duties
- Compiling, accruing, and processing payments of suppliers’ invoices in the appropriate ledgers
- Assist in the preparation of reports for internal and external users
- Provide the requisite information to both internal and external auditors.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adhere to quality specifications established.
- Excellent aptitude in Microsoft Excel.
Good reporting and Communication skills.
- Excellent Numeracy and analytical aptitudes.
- Manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
- Paying close attention to small details that could impact results.
- Ability to handle pressure and to perform assigned duties in an efficient and effective manners
- Ability to deliver before/on deadlines irrespective of the occasion.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- At least a first degree in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Full or Part qualified professional Accountant from reputable accountancy institutions (CA; ACCA; CIMA, CPA….. etc)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Good understanding of the Micro Finance establishment will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Advans Ghana Savings & Loans Ltd Job Update
Closing Date: 31st October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED