An Administrative Executive is needed At Haynix Law Chamber. A Young Law firm is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person to manage the administrative duties of the of the Firm. The position holder will report to the Head of Chambers.
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the Firm by effectively managing schedules and performing a variety of confidential, administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties.
- The Roles serves as the primary point of contact for our clients and stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Firm
• Supporting lawyer with client care procedures, Client File Creation, Storage, maintenance, and retrieval both real and virtual.
• Assist in the management and organisation of the Lawyers’ calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings, engagements and daily activities, including reminding clients of court dates, notification of clients, post meeting correspondence and meeting minutes.
• Must be familiar with word, excel PDF and cloud storage
• Follow up on assignments and enquiries and provide status reports as appropriate.
• Prepare draft reports and other documents as required.
• Create, maintain a system for organising and storing records both electronic and hard-copy.
• Receive and screen telephone calls
• Greet and check-in clients and other guests for appointments meetings and events.
• Conduct internet and other research as required and Provide support to Board Secretariat.
• Perform other clerical duties as assigned by the Lawyers.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management or its equivalent.
- A professional qualification in Secretarial Duties or its equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months post qualification work experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Excellent knowledge in office administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in all spheres of the role.
- Highly effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in preparing and handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- Ability to efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands.
- Ability to multitask and proximity to the office is an advantage
Location: Asylum Down, Accra
How To Apply – Administrative Executive At Haynix Law Chamber
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20th May, 2022