The 2023 graduate training program at PwC Ghana is currently open for applications. The recruitment targets fresh graduates who are commitment to their job and are eager to take on responsibility.
1. Assurance Graduate recruitment program
- Excellent analytical, presentation and research skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
See Also: Graduate Job Vacancy At Puma Energy
2. Tax Graduate Recruitment Program
- Either have attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation
- Be dynamic, innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation
- Be honest, hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
You May Also Like: Job For SHS Graduates At FAO
How To Submit An Application For 2023 Graduate Training At PwC Ghana
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and proceed to apply.
Deadline for submission of application:21st April, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At PwC, their mission is to foster societal trust and address critical issues. It is this focus which informs the services they provide and the decisions they make. The company is a network of firms in 152 countries comprised of over 327,000 people who are committed to providing superior Tax, Assurance, and Advisory Services.
They are the largest provider of professional services in Africa, with nearly 450 Partners and over 10,000 employees located in 32 offices.
This allows them to provide clients with consistent and seamless services regardless of their location on the continent.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED