Applications are open for the 2022/2023 Global Welcome Scholarship in England. This scholarship is available to international students studying LLM at the university of Kent. The Law School has established a major fund to assist international students pursuing a taught LLM at the University of Canterbury’s Canterbury campus. International students enrolled in a full-time, taught LLM at the University of Kent’s Canterbury Campus from any country that receives OECD Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- Applicants must have a valid passport from a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD. A full list of countries can be found on the OECD website
- This scholarship is not open to students who are receiving a scholarship or award in the fields of law, society, or social justice.
- You must be classified as an international student by the University of Kent for tuition purposes.
- Application should have already have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- You should have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline
- Applicants should be studying self-funding.
- By the scholarship application deadline, applicants should have submitted a scholarship application.
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the all other stated conditions
- The scholarship will only be given for the original registration period, therefore, If students are forced to continue their studies beyond their original registration term they would have to cater for themselves.
- Successful entrants will receive 2,500 euros stipend. The stipend will be paid in a single instalment during the second term of the program.
How To Apply For The 2022/2023 Global Welcome Scholarship in England
Application Closing Date: