Everydaynewsgh presents to you the 2022/2023 Deakin University Scholarship in Australia.
For master’s and PhD students looking to study in Australia in 2023, the Deakin University Scholarship is available.
Domestic and international postgraduate students can participate in Deakin University’s Research Training Program (RTP) / Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (DUPR).
The Australian Government is funding the RTP scholarships, while The Deakin University covers the DUPR scholarships.
Both awards are available to domestic and international students. Only top-ranked applicants will be offered an RTP.
The Australian government is in charge of providing funds for the scholarships offered in Australia.
Students demonstrating academic distinction will be given fully-funded scholarships.
- Both domestic and foreign students are eligible to submit an application.
- Also, applicants should be enrolled at Deakin University on an HDR program.
- Furthermore, applicants can’t receive any other scholarship or award from the Commonwealth or a similar organization.
- Successful candidates will receive a tax-free annual stipend of $28,900 for 2022
- Students transferring from interstate or overseas to study at Deakin are eligible for a relocation payment ranging from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family).
- In addition, students will receive a single overseas Student Health Coverage policy. The benefit is for the term of the student visa, exclusive to international students.
Doctoral Degree Duration
- 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
Research Master Degree Duration
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
How To Apply For The 2022/2023 Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED